Yesterday we double checked left over tasks and agreed on the release date for OXID eShop 4.1.0. It’s scheduled for April 8th and as usual this is a Wednesday. The highlights of 4.1.0:
– Many bugfixes (see Bugtracker; Sections „Next Major release“ plus „Next relase“)
– Full UTF8 Support
– Managing languages in admin
– Much more convenient language handling in database
– Importer for XTC
– Importer for OSC
– Diagnosis area in Menu. Checks system requirements as well as collations in database
– Performance improvements in frontend for variant handling
– Improvement of admin performance
Of course we did also work further on finishing release and coming closer to end of implementing new features.
And last but not least we’ve found a place to celebrate OXID eShop v4 in the evening. More about it inside next posts 🙂
To be continued ….