Modern e-commerce is seamless, individual and up-to-the-minute. Prices must take agreed conditions into account, availabilities must be visible across all channels, and it must be possible to quickly reproduce earlier orders. Retailers’ efficiency increases if orders run through the internal systems directly, without manual intervention.
This all requires well-integrated IT systems. If the connection between online distribution channel and merchandise management is smooth, all relevant data will be automatically transferred and centrally processed in the ERP system. This saves time and money, reduces the risk of errors and lets you tap into new markets with manageable expenditure.
Full integration of the online shop and ERP system is not trivial, because all of the structures and processes in all of the systems involved have to be aligned with each other. Good news for SAP users: The OXID4SAP® interface brings to market a solution for connecting SAP to the OXID eShop that already has 80 percent of popular e-commerce processes as standard.
OXID4SAP® is optimised for SAP® systems and perfectly integrated into the system landscape for B2B and B2C online commerce . In addition to an OXID eShop and pre-assembled SAP function modules , OXID4SAP® has ready integration processes for around 80 percent of all of the interface requirements of an e-commerce platform . These include services and features that are required for B2B manufacturers, especially in e-commerce, for checking availability in real time or live pricing, for example. It is easy to supplement additional systems, for OCI, CPQ or NSF requirements, for example. Pre-configuration of numerous e-commerce processes enables OXID4SAP® to offer the best price-performance ratio for e-commerce integration with SAP.
- Turnkey solution for a fast start in e-commerce
- Everything from a single source: Consultation, shop, SAP functionalities, integration
- Security in the form of SAP-certified integration processes
- Higher customer satisfaction thanks to a convenient shopping experience
- Lower costs for the order process, thanks to streamlined processes
- Faster return on investment due to low investment and running costs
- Experience frommany customer projects
- Many years of know-how in e-commerce and SAP processes
- SAP and the OXID eShop communicate with each other bidirectionally and in real time
- Processes are transparent, automated and streamlined
- Good performance is guaranteed even during peaks in demand
- Low administrative workload and efficient handling of ordering processes
- Interfaces for payment service providers and other systems such as PIM, CRM, CMS, etc.