The thick Quelle and Neckermann catalogues once heralded the economic miracle of the 1950s. The downfall of both business and their best-known medium – the catalogue – shows how they missed the boat when it came to digital transformation. As a mail order business, you have to develop faster in the face of the tough competition from Amazon. And adapt to your customers’ changing omnichannel expectations as well. But you have a distinct advantage over newcomers to digital commerce: In-depth knowledge of your products, strong customer relations, qualified data and an established offer from a single source – from catalogue to logistics and customer service. You have 100 years of knowledge of human nature!
- Highly scalable shop software and ERP system for large dispatch volumes from a single source
- Rapid system integration thanks to proven know-how from numerous integration projects
- Best-practice processes specifically for mail order businesses
- Seamless integration of OXID eShop and ERP, CRM, CMS, PIM thanks to numerous interfaces, modules and product bundles
- Omnichannel customer experience: Catalogue, online shop, branch stores
- High customer loyalty through services that create added value
- A secure investment, and a worthwhile one, thanks to low TCO, short TTM and high ROI
With the OXID eShop and OXID ERP, we support you with an e-commerce solution that has been specifically designed for the mail order business. OXID ERP is packed full of success-critical functionalities that are guaranteed to make you competitive: Intelligent address selection, credit checks, smart planning with process models, omnichannel processing, multi-warehouse capability, logistics processes and much more.