Even Lodenfrey started small. And became a multi-talent in the world of e-commerce. After upgrading the online shop to the Enterprise Edition, the fashion designer was able to set new standards in interaction with customers. The interaction takes place in the specialist shop in the heart of Munich, as well as digitally through the online shop, the newsletter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram.
Lodenfrey is present wherever its customers are: in the shop, on a tablet or on their smartphone. Each channel is an experience in itself, providing services that offer added value to the customer. For instance, customers can shop from the comfort of their couch using Click & Collect. But when you collect the dirndl, you take the company’s flair with you. Because, at Lodenfrey, omnichannel is the glue that binds the bricks-and-mortar shop with the online shop.
Lodenfrey can do more than omnichannel. Thanks to the shop system’s multi-client capability, the fashion label operates two brand shops on one platform. The ERP system is seamlessly integrated into the online shop and the service offer extended by additional modules. Despite increasing visitor numbers, there are no problems with performance.
- Transfer the offline shopping experience to the virtual one through social media.
- Manage customer dialogue by integrating emailing into the shop.
- Build up several sub-brands using the shop-in-shop function.
- Use external modules to add additional services to your offer.
- The quick purchase option takes busy shoppers quickly through the checkout.