The founding story of myboshi is like a fairy tale. A new start-up in the DYI segment dusted off the image of handicrafts and awoke
a whole industry from a long, deep slumber. Knitting, crocheting, crafting. From knitting needles and wool to full instructions for crocheting hats or
scarves, young and old indulge their hobby in the myboshi online shop. The latest ingenious feature? With innovative algorithms for personalisation, the customer
journey is now even better tailored to customer requirements. An OXID shop system makes it easy.
Crafts are unique products. That’s why offering convenient and
personalised online consultation
has always been important to myboshi. Uncluttered, clear menu navigation and an intelligent search function help customers to quickly and intuitively find the products they need. And it’s successful too.
- Personalised online consultation as a key factor for success.
- Targeted product recommendations satisfy individual needs.
- Simple navigation and superb usability.
- Possibility of interaction through social networks.
- Every page has great content that encourages browsing.
- A large community makes myboshi more than just a shop.