It’s quite simple. They are both digitally minded, get their information online and are increasingly experienced. Both want to enjoy shopping. Privately and professionally. At Praxisdienst, the B2B online shop prioritises shopping experience and security. This starts with the detailed description of the product, and extends to the numerous security features that protect personal customer data and make the purchase secure.
The shop system gives the buyer optimum support for their purchase. User-friendliness is enhanced by functions such as product comparisons, an interest rate calculator, dynamic cross-selling, error-tolerant searches and PayPal and Heidelpay payment modules. The procurement process is quick, convenient and efficient for the customer.
A specialist online shop, of all things, winning in the hotly contested B2B category at the Shop Usability Award is an impressive example of how much procurement is changing in the B2B segment. Praxisdienst has successfully managed the transition from catalogue provider to online trader.
- An outstanding shopping experience for doctors, non-medical practitioners, hospitals and shoppers in general.
- Strategically well-developed, up-to-the-minute, user-friendly platform.
- Detailed product description and classification of accessories and categories.
- Product availability and calculated delivery date.
- Track packages and re-route as required.