The success story of GROB-WERKE began in 1926. What started out as a small machine factory turned into a global player as well as a technology and market leader for machine construction. With innovation and drive - as well as an instinct for the signs of the time - the machine builder developed a portal for service and maintenance and a B2B spare parts shop in 2018. With a customer account at GROB4CARE, B2B customers can now get confidential information at any time. They can see availability and prices for units and components relevant to them in their personalised B2B shop. Equipped with extensive B2B functionalities, from customer-specific prices to live enquiries about inventory, buyers enjoy maximum convenience. Not to mention an enjoyable shopping experience. The results are efficient processes, considerable time-saving and a reduction of errors. That’s B2B customer loyalty!
“Owing to the extremely high requirements represented by the product and process complexity, our selection process led us to choose OXID. The implementation offers our customers significant advantages in terms of technical and logistics information and facilitates an increase in efficiency and quality during procurement.”
Since the GROB4CARE shop went live, customers have been enjoying maximum convenience for business purchases. The spare parts shop allows individual configuration and adapts any processes and structures to the customer’s needs. This hands full control over access and orders in the shop to the customer. A B2B shop done well! With considerable benefits:
- Personalised customer shop: my account, my systems, my spare parts and watch list.
- My account: order history, buyers, approval processes, budget and price on request.
- Self-management: new buyers, view order processes and manage budgets.
- Real-time information: stock and customer-specific prices.
- Convenient search: find spare parts with or without material number.
- Multichannel customer service: support for customers is always available.