Modern e-commerce is seamless, individual and up to date. Prices must consider agreed conditions, availability must be visible through all channels, previous orders must be quickly reproducible.
Dealers increase their efficiency when orders go directly through their internal systems without manual intervention. Well-integrated IT systems are a prerequisite for all this.
If the online sales channel is smoothly connected to the merchandise management system, all relevant data is automatically transferred and centrally processed in the ERP system. This saves time and costs, reduces the risk of errors and allows new markets to be developed with reasonable effort.
The complete integration of online shop and ERP system is not trivial, because structures and processes in all participating systems must be coordinated. Good news for SAP users: For the connection of SAP to the OXID eShop, the OXID4SAP® interface is a solution on the market that already includes 80 percent of the common e-commerce processes in its standard version.
OXID4SAP® is optimized for SAP® systems and perfectly integrated into the system landscape for B2B and B2C online trade. In addition to an OXID eShop and prefabricated SAP function modules, OXID4SAP® comes with ready-to-use integration processes for about 80 percent of all interface requirements of an e-commerce platform.
In addition, there are services and features that are particularly in demand in e-commerce for B2B manufacturers. For example, for real-time availability checks or live pricing. Additional systems can be easily added, for example for OCI, CPQ or NSF requirements.
By pre-configuring numerous e-commerce processes, OXID4SAP® offers the best price-performance ratio for an e-commerce integration with SAP.
- Turnkey solution for a quick start in e-commerce
- Everything from one source: consulting, shop, SAP functionalities, integration
- Security through SAP-certified integration processes
- Higher customer satisfaction thanks to a convenient shopping experience
- Decreased costs for the ordering process due to lean processes
- Fast return on investment due to low investment and operating costs
- Experience from numerous customer projects
- Years of know-how in e-commerce and SAP processes
- SAP and OXID eShop communicate with each other in real time and bidirectionally
- Processes are transparent, automated and lean
- Good performance is guaranteed even during peak loads
- Low administrative effort and efficient handling of ordering processes
- Interfaces for payment service providers and other systems such as PIM, CRM, CMS, ...