Job engine health care industry: 7.6 million people work in the health care industry. That is every sixth job in Germany. In Europe, this sector generates 95 billion euros. One third of this comes from German companies. In terms of patent applications, Germany ranks second behind the USA. The importance of the health care system and medical technology in Germany is undisputedly high.
It is a dynamic industry. Currently strongly affected by the corona pandemic. However, it is a sector with great potential and just as many challenges. The digital transformation is also changing the procurement process in the healthcare sector and redefining the way people shop. Compared to other sectors, however, the healthcare industry only occupies a midfield position in terms of digitalisation. A lot of unused potential and a lot of room for improvement.
With our e-commerce solution, medical technology manufacturers, wholesalers and medical supply stores can make a start. A step towards efficient procurement for practices, hospitals and patients. To more digital service for our most valuable asset: health.
Interested? We will show you how you can do it!
- As a med-tech manufacturer, you simplify procurement for hospitals and practices with OXID eShop and Plusorder
- Develop a new way of selling in times when it is hardly possible to reach decision makers with Sales Advisor
- Digitalise the processes in your company
- Medical technology wholesalers offer their business customers first-class customer service for stable business relationships
- Medical supply stores open up their product range online to their customers
- Healthcare providers offer new digital services to their customers