Job engine health care industry: 7.6 million people work in the health care industry. That is every sixth job in Germany. In Europe, this sector generates 95 billion euros. One third of this comes from German companies. In terms of patent applications, Germany ranks second behind the USA. The importance of the health care system and medical technology in Germany is undisputedly high.
It is a dynamic industry. Currently strongly affected by the corona pandemic. However, it is a sector with great potential and just as many challenges. The digital transformation is also changing the procurement process in the healthcare sector and redefining the way people shop. Compared to other sectors, however, the healthcare industry only occupies a midfield position in terms of digitalisation. A lot of unused potential and a lot of room for improvement.
Together with our partners, we have the technological solution and the market know-how to create a dedicated solution for you. Develop your strategy for success with us and rise to the challenge of digitization.
Would you like to get a deeper insight? Our expert will also be happy to show you the most important functions in OXID eShop in a web session. Just ask for a free demo of our online store.
Together we will realize your vision! This way you can exploit the full potential.
- As a med-tech manufacturer, you simplify procurement for hospitals and practices with OXID eShop and Plusorder
- Develop a new way of selling in times when it is hardly possible to reach decision makers with Sales Advisor
- Digitalise the processes in your company
- Medical technology wholesalers offer their business customers first-class customer service for stable business relationships
- Medical supply stores open up their product range online to their customers
- Healthcare providers offer new digital services to their customers