The industrial manufacturing sector is considered to be the second largest industry in Germany. Many so-called hidden champions are behind it and form the backbone of the German economy. However, the industry is facing the biggest change since the third industrial revolution. The challenges are manifold and also threaten the existence of centuries-old companies. But how can companies respond to the change?
Digitized sales channels and a digitized after-sales service bring enormous potential for machine builders.
- Increased customer loyalty and customer lifetime value
- Great customer experience through digital services
- Increased profits through networking of products and services
- Less machine downtime for the customer and thus increased customer satisfaction
- Optimized R&D and production through direct process integration of error handling
Together with our specialized partners, we have the perfect technological solution to digitize your sales and after-sales service. Contact us, we support you from the first strategy workshop to the operation of the digital platform! Together we will realize your vision!
This is how you exploit the full potential.
- Direct integration of CAD explosion drawings in the store
- Deep integration with Qanos CATALOGcreator®
- Punchout solutions (OCI, cXML, IDS)
- Service portal for your customers' machines
- 3D configurator with illustration of individual prices, discount scales
- Real-time queries of prices and inventories from ERP
- Integration of CPQ tools