The digital fast lane in B2B
Buyers are consumers and want to enjoy the full comfort of an online shop even when shopping for a company. This experience has arrived with increasing expectations also in B2B. For successful players in international B2B markets, availability, time and services are today decisive decision parameters when purchasing. Those who can serve them as manufacturers are one step ahead of the competition.
You can rely on your strengths: the know-how about your products and innovations, the knowledge of market and industry requirements. You are present 24/7. Your innovative strength has the opportunity to differentiate yourself from the competition, also in terms of service.
Offer your business customers more service
The OXID Cloud is prepared for this and has many years of experience from numerous manufacturer projects. For example, use the knowledge of the (buying) behaviour of your end customers to develop new lucrative services. Examples?
- Flexible shop system that meets the requirements of the B2B segment
- Reduced administrative effort and efficient ordering process
- Merchandise management under control and planning resources
- Research, compare and order 24/7 in your online shop
- Services with added value
- Rapid implementation within the framework of an MVP
- Existing IT systems (ERP, PIM, CRM, CMS) can be integrated
- Well positioned for cross-border trade